PHOTO: Purchase a ticket in the RMH Home Lottery
This is not a drill! The Royal Melbourne Hospital Home Lottery is on again with their Biggest Grand Prize ever. You could win a striking Camberwell home valued at $4.2 million plus $200,000 gold (yes you read that correctly). Purchasing a ticket in the RMH Home Lottery not only puts you in the running to live mortgage-free in the heart of Camberwell, but there is over 17,500 additional prizes to be won. Before you hit the link to buy your winning ticket though, you better get a taste for your new home…
This Melbourne home was a collaborative design between Mazzei, Webster Architecture and Nathan Burkett Landscape Architecture. Handmade Krause bricks were applied to the exterior, a design decision that was ultimately led by an existing brick caveat for this tree lined Camberwell street resulting in an aesthetic that generates immediate character and charm. The strength and structure of the exterior is complemented with structured, low maintenance garden surrounds that work harmoniously with the architecture.
Upon entering the home you are welcomed by dramatic scale with lofty ceiling heights and generous proportions. The purpose-built study room at the entrance of the home features custom made Zuster furniture and provides a quiet space away from the living areas.
The heart of the home features a double-height dining room, luxurious kitchen with marble, V-ZUG appliances and a walk-in-pantry with a very enviable incorporated Vtech wine storage. The main living spaces have been carefully designed to provide maximum light with north-facing floor-to-ceiling windows. An oversized living room provides dual-zone seating, gas fireplace and oak timber flooring throughout. The indoor living area looks onto the North facing garden that includes built-in polished concrete seating, BBQ and Laguna swimming pool.
- Real estate agent in hospital after riding accident
- TRAGIC NEWS for New Zealand’s first home buyers
- Abandoned land for sale
- Warning after Kiwi couple caught out by clause in new-build house contract
- BEWARE: eXp Realty is coming to shake up the real estate industry in NZ
- New kiwi start-up making land banking possible from $100 | WATCH
- Major NZ bank hikes interest rates ahead of OCR decision | WATCH
- Auckland real estate agent buys personalised ad from Rudy Giuliani | WATCH
- ‘We were conned’: Property management company | WATCH
- Shaun Johnson sells Aussie property as he heads home to the Warriors