PHOTO: Shane Warne
Cricket legend Shane Warne is reportedly planning to build a $5million escape in the coveted seaside town of Portsea, in Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula.
According to The Herald Sun, plans have been submitted on the 51-year-old’s behalf to the Mornington Peninsula Shire Council to build the jaw-dropping getaway home, which will feature a bowling alley, a wine cellar and a jet ski garage.
Shane – who is currently in England – is said to have purchased the property in October last year for $3.6million.
New project: Cricket legend Shane Warne is reportedly planning to build a $5million escape in the coveted seaside town of Portsea, in Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula
The publication reports the main residence will include a theatre, library, observation deck, a gym and a games room.
There will also be a sprawling en-suite master bedroom complete with a walk-in wardrobe and dressing area, as well as two other bedrooms.
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL
- TRAGIC NEWS for New Zealand’s first home buyers
- Abandoned land for sale
- BEWARE: eXp Realty is coming to shake up the real estate industry in NZ
- New kiwi start-up making land banking possible from $100 | WATCH
- Real estate agent in hospital after riding accident
- Warning after Kiwi couple caught out by clause in new-build house contract
- House prices could drop soon, Reserve Bank predicts | WATCH
- Major NZ bank hikes interest rates ahead of OCR decision | WATCH
- Real Estate Agent Fees: How are they fair?
- Ex-flight attendants pivot to become real estate agents