PHOTO: Cristiano Ronaldo
Manchester United is delighted to confirm that the club has reached agreement with Juventus for the transfer of Cristiano Ronaldo, subject to agreement of personal terms, visa and medical.
His mansion, that he will leave behind to join Manchester United is a luxurious property with dream views to the coast of Marbella, valued at anything like 13.5 million euros. Renting a house in this area costs about 40,000 euros per month, writes the Spanish online newspaper El Español.
READ MORE VIA CELBRITY HOMES EU
- Abandoned land for sale
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s incredible house-flipping jackpot
- Homeowner anxious to find lockdown buyer as new home settlement date draws closer
- HOUSING CRISIS: Rents are going through the roof | Trade Me Report
- Excited to be in a position to buy her first home – LOTTO WINNER
- House prices could drop soon, Reserve Bank predicts | WATCH
- Paula Bennett gets a COVID test after attending Bayleys national conference
- Real Estate Agent Fees: How are they fair?
- NZ property market is slowing – CoreLogic (WATCH)
- Doing stunts in Hollywood movies to selling real estate | WATCH