PHOTO: Paula Bennett is seeking a Covid-19 test after attending a conference with someone who later tested positive. TWITTER
According to STUFF former deputy prime minister Paula Bennett is seeking a Covid-19 test after attending a conference where a confirmed positive case was also present.
Waiting to get tested pic.twitter.com/PoZAjf9JqH
— Paula Bennett (@paulalbennett) August 20, 2021
The retired politician attended the Bayleys National Conference with at Spark Arena on Friday August 13.
Bennett, a former National MP, is currently the real estate company’s director of strategic advisory.
There were about 1100 others from “all over the country” at the conference, she confirmed to Stuff.
- Real estate agent in hospital after riding accident
- TRAGIC NEWS for New Zealand’s first home buyers
- Abandoned land for sale
- BEWARE: eXp Realty is coming to shake up the real estate industry in NZ
- Warning after Kiwi couple caught out by clause in new-build house contract
- New kiwi start-up making land banking possible from $100 | WATCH
- Major NZ bank hikes interest rates ahead of OCR decision | WATCH
- House prices could drop soon, Reserve Bank predicts | WATCH
- Real Estate Agent Fees: How are they fair?
- Ex-flight attendants pivot to become real estate agents