PHOTO: Source: Seven Sharp
After a period of historically low mortgage rates, banks are starting to shift them upwards, anticipating the Reserve Bank will start to raise the OCR, which has been sitting at .25 per cent for nearly 18 months.
ANZ has released its new rates which come into effect today.
A one-year fixed mortgage goes from 3.15 per cent to 3.29 per cent.
READ MORE VIA TVNZ
- Real estate agent in hospital after riding accident
- Bleak future for unvaccinated real estate agents | AUSTRALIA
- Abandoned land for sale
- TRAGIC NEWS for New Zealand’s first home buyers
- Warning after Kiwi couple caught out by clause in new-build house contract
- Don Ha | New Zealand’s very own Property Guru (EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW – PODCAST)
- Top Auckland real estate agent – gets name suppression
- How to be a successful real estate agent (even if you’re starting out) | WATCH
- Auckland real estate agent buys personalised ad from Rudy Giuliani | WATCH
- WARNING: NZ mortgage rates to RISE and put massive pressure on new first home owners