PHOTO: Jennifer Lopez
- She has cut $1.96million from the initial $26.95million asking price of her Manhattan penthouse
- The actress, singer, producer and designer first listed the massive property back in October 2017
- The first reduction in price of the property came two years ago, but did not attract a buyer
- Lopez purchased the luxury pad in New York City for $20.16 million, according to property records
- Meanwhile, the beauty has been actively house hunting with Ben Affleck around Los Angeles
- There have been reports that the pair are serious about each other and want to move in together soon
Jennifer Lopez has dropped the price of her stunning New York City penthouse apartment.
According to The New York Post, the singer cut $1.96million from the initial $26.95million asking price of her Manhattan dwelling which has four bedrooms and 11 bathrooms. It is now going for just under $25million.
The siren, 52, first listed the home – which is located in the Whitman building near Madison Square Park – in October 2017 but did not attracted any buyers.
Meanwhile, the Hustlers actress has been actively house hunting with her on-again boyfriend Ben Affleck around Los Angeles amid reports they plan on moving in together soon.
Struggling to sell: Jennifer Lopez has cut $1.96 million from the initial $26.95 million asking price of her Manhattan penthouse, which she listed back in October 2017
Price cut: The reduction in price of the stunning four-bedroom, 11-bathroom home, at the Whitman nearby Madison Square Park, came two years ago, but has yet to attract a buyer; seen in May
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL