PHOTO: Alex Fleri and his wife, Victoria, have gone from doing stunts in Hollywood movies to selling real estate on the Gold Coast.
ALEX AND VICTORIA FLERI — Amir Prestige
When not fuelled by the adrenalin of chasing a big sale, Amir Prestige sales agents Alex and Victoria Fleri get their thrills training in stunt work for Hollywood movies.
The property power couple recently wrapped up their debut feature film, Avarice, which was filmed in Perth and will hit national cinemas in 2022.
Alex and Victoria are entertainment industry veterans who switched to real estate last year after Covid-19 forced film and TV productions to shut down.
Alex had won acting and stunt contracts for Marvel, Netflix and the Elvis biopic, which were all cancelled in 2020 due to the pandemic.
The pair’s recent sales include a Paradise Waters mansion, which changed hands for just less than $10m.
READ MORE VIA REALESTATE.COM.AU
- Real estate agent in hospital after riding accident
- TRAGIC NEWS for New Zealand’s first home buyers
- Abandoned land for sale
- Warning after Kiwi couple caught out by clause in new-build house contract
- BEWARE: eXp Realty is coming to shake up the real estate industry in NZ
- New kiwi start-up making land banking possible from $100 | WATCH
- Major NZ bank hikes interest rates ahead of OCR decision | WATCH
- Auckland real estate agent buys personalised ad from Rudy Giuliani | WATCH
- ‘We were conned’: Property management company | WATCH
- Shaun Johnson sells Aussie property as he heads home to the Warriors