PHOTO: Gwyneth Paltrow. Credit: Eric Ray Davidson
Long before she became a lifestyle guru, Gwyneth Paltrow spent some childhood years living the good life in a Brentwood Heights home in Los Angeles.
The East Coast traditional surrounded by greenery has come on the market for the first time in 20 years, listed at $3.2 million. The current owners picked it up in 2001 for $1.15 million, according to Realtor.com®.
Paltrow, who reportedly still lives in the area, resided in this elegant abode in the 1970s with her famous parents, the actress Blythe Danner and the late director and producer Bruce Paltrow, according to Mansion Global.
The 1940 build connected to Hollywood royalty is plenty appealing.
READ MORE VIA REALTOR.COM
- Abandoned land for sale
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s incredible house-flipping jackpot
- Homeowner anxious to find lockdown buyer as new home settlement date draws closer
- HOUSING CRISIS: Rents are going through the roof | Trade Me Report
- Shane Cortese starts new auction role
- Lockdown sees plenty of real estate activity
- There is a risk of a new real estate bubble in New Zealand – NEW REPORT
- Excited to be in a position to buy her first home – LOTTO WINNER